Online Search in Visio Pro 2016 Not Working

cgnor...@gmail.com

Apr 20, 2018, 1:07:49 PM4/20/18
I have Visio Pro 2016 and the search bar does not display local or online as options for search objects. When I do a search it only returns local shapes. I checked that the account associated with the install is valid. Any help would be appreciated.

Paul Herber

Apr 21, 2018, 4:14:51 AM4/21/18
On Fri, 20 Apr 2018 10:07:47 -0700 (PDT), cgnor...@gmail.com wrote:

>I have Visio Pro 2016 and the search bar does not display local or online as options for search objects. When I do a search it only returns local shapes. I checked that the account associated with the install is valid. Any help would be appreciated.

These newsgroups are no longer in use and it is unlikely that you will get any
other answer here.

There are replacement forums for Visio, Microsoft's own:
http://social.technet.microsoft.com/Forums/en-US/visiogeneral/threads
https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/msoffice/forum/msoffice_visio?sort=lastreplydate

or Visio MVP VisioGuy
http://www.visguy.com/vgforum/