different headers per page in visio 2003

Marcopolo

Jan 25, 2010, 3:11:01 PM1/25/10

How do I create different headers on each page in Visio 2003?
--
marcopolo

Paul Herber

Jan 25, 2010, 5:08:41 PM1/25/10
On Mon, 25 Jan 2010 12:11:01 -0800, Marcopolo <Marc...@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:

>How do I create different headers on each page in Visio 2003?

Use a background page with text shapes to contain your header/footer field information.
You can use a different background page with any page, or you can include fields within
the background page suitable for use with any page, i.e..date, version numbers etc.

--
Regards, Paul Herber, Sandrila Ltd.
Electronics for Visio http://www.sandrila.co.uk/visio-electronics/

WapperDude

Jan 26, 2010, 3:31:01 PM1/26/10

If you're using the Header - Footer feature (View > Header and Footer), check
out this reference:
http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/visio/HA011822481033.aspx?pid=CL100636311033

HTH
Wapperdude

John... Visio MVP

Jan 31, 2010, 1:05:35 AM1/31/10
"Marcopolo" <Marc...@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message

> How do I create different headers on each page in Visio 2003?
> --
> marcopolo

What do you want to be different?

H&Fs were added to Visio to solve a specific problem. The Visio way of
handling this information is by using background pages which are far more
versatile than H&Fs.

John... Visio MVP

scsdigit...@gmail.com

Apr 23, 2018, 3:58:08 AM4/23/18