Não é mais possível fazer postagens ou usar assinaturas novas da Usenet nos Grupos do Google. O conteúdo histórico continua disponível.

Why do dashed lines appear solid when embeding?

39 visualizações
Pular para a primeira mensagem não lida

Schulte@discussions.microsoft.com Paul Schulte

não lida,
2 de nov. de 2004, 12:40:0202/11/2004
para
I prepare technical illustrations and have noticed that when I embedd a Visio
object into a Word Document and the object has a dashed or dotted line the
line shows up as solid. This is disconcerting and has recently caused me to
loose 1 1/2 weeks work on illustrating, as without this information the
sketches can not be used.

Mark Nelson [MS]

não lida,
4 de nov. de 2004, 00:12:3904/11/2004
para
Sometimes this is caused by a complex shape or diagram. Dashed line
patterns are expensive to define in metafiles, so shapes that are too
complex get changed to solid lines.

--
Mark Nelson
Microsoft Corporation

"Paul Schulte" <Paul Sch...@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message

chunl...@gmail.com

não lida,
14 de abr. de 2014, 10:46:0414/04/2014
para
Hi Mark,

I came across your reply when searching for a solution to a recent problem I had with Word 2010. Basically when I tried to paste an Excel 2010 graph with a dashed line into Word 2010 it was converted to a thick solid line (or more accurately a much fatter version of the dashed line that looked solid). I searched the web and found a relevant article on Visio 2003 at the Microsoft Support website: http://support.microsoft.com/kb/837294/en-us. However, when trying to implement the solution in the post, I could not find the corresponding Registry entry for Excel 2010 (i.e., HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Office\14.0\Excel\Application) - there is no "Application" under the 14.0\Excel\.

May I ask whether there is an updated solution for this?

Many thanks,
Chun
0 nova mensagem