Visio 2016 - Help - How can I Open/Insert Multiple Images to new pages in the one Visio file

Travism

Nov 28, 2018, 6:06:24 AM11/28/18
Hi all,

Is there any way of being able to select a number of TIFF or JPEG files, and have them all inserted/imported/opened in the one Visio file, but have each image automatically opened on a new page?

I'm trying to open 56 TIFF images and have each on it's own page in the one Visio file.

I swear there was a way to do this but can't seem to remember for the life of me.

TIA

Paul Herber

Dec 5, 2018, 6:14:24 AM12/5/18
On Wed, 28 Nov 2018 03:06:23 -0800 (PST), Travism <travis....@accessdatacom.com.au>
wrote:
There is no built-in way to do this.
However, I have a utility that will do this for you, please have a look at:

http://www.paulherber.co.uk/visio-utilities3/

--
Regards, Paul Herber
http://www.paulherber.co.uk/