Customize insert page for cross functional flowchart visio 2010

new2QS

May 25, 2011, 4:14:34 PM5/25/11
How can you set the default page settings when in a cross functional flowchart visio page. For example, I have 5 swimlanes with appropriate names, etc on one page. When I insert page, I don't want to have to create bands again, or copy and paste. Is there a way to get the "do you want functional bands on this page" dialog back in 2010 visio?

Visio 2003 hadd this.

Any help appreciated.

Paul Herber

May 26, 2011, 9:02:34 AM5/26/11

How are you doing the insert page? If you use the entry on the Cross-functional Flowchart
tab -> Insert -> Page then it copies your frame and swimlanes from the current page.

--
Regards, Paul Herber, Sandrila Ltd.
Electronics for Visio http://www.sandrila.co.uk/visio-electronics/

new2QS

Jun 3, 2011, 11:25:42 PM6/3/11
to pa...@pherber.com
Ahhh. Why does the right click on tab, insert page not provide this functionality as it did in 2003? I didn't realize there was a new menu item.

Thanks for the info. though

rchlm...@gmail.com

Jul 23, 2014, 12:14:06 PM7/23/14
On Friday, June 3, 2011 10:25:42 PM UTC-5, new2QS wrote:
> Ahhh. Why does the right click on tab, insert page not provide this functionality as it did in 2003? I didn't realize there was a new menu item.
>
> Thanks for the info. though

I know you posted this awhile ago but I was just trying to figure it out for myself and found the answer! Just in case you don't know how here is how to do it. Go to the Cross-Functional Flowchart tab and click the Page button under the Insert section. Thats it!