visio - Aris

Gord2u

Jul 9, 2008, 9:38:01 AM7/9/08
Has anyone converted Visio documents into Aris software

Paul Herber

Jul 10, 2008, 5:16:44 AM7/10/08
On Wed, 9 Jul 2008 06:38:01 -0700, Gord2u
<Gor...@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:

>Has anyone converted Visio documents into Aris software

Checking a search engine shows several possibilities for Aris, which
do you mean?

--
Regards, Paul Herber, Sandrila Ltd.
Electronics for Visio http://www.electronics.sandrila.co.uk/

rossveitch

Sep 8, 2008, 5:00:44 PM9/8/08
I have written some utilities to expedite the process. They were written for my own use so they are not commercial and it wouldn't actually be possible for someone else to use them. They assume a certain modelling method and may need to be tweaked. If you need some conversions done drop me an email and we can have a look at the options.
Thanks
Ross

yosef...@gmail.com

Sep 3, 2014, 11:30:03 PM9/3/14
Just seeing this now. Maybe For those who are looking for a cool tool that seamlessly converts Aris to Visio and back if you want. Check out BPM-X.com the have been doing this stuff for quite a while.
Be well,
Michael