Move from win XP to Win 8 has broken hyper links in my visio files

yoga...@gmail.com

Feb 18, 2013, 2:16:53 PM2/18/13
I am sure this question has been asked in other forms before.
Since this folder structure went away C:\Documents and Settings, My hyperlinks do not work. Can I just add this directory plus the trailing location under my old desktop as a symbolic link pointing to my new desktop on windows 8.

Anyways I hope this did not happen to you.

Paul Herber

Feb 19, 2013, 4:15:08 PM2/19/13
These newsgroups are no longer in use and it is unlikely that you will get an answer here.
There are replacement forums for Visio, Microsoft's own:
http://social.technet.microsoft.com/Forums/en-US/visiogeneral/threads
http://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/office/forum/visio?page=1&tab=all

or Visio MVP VisioGuy
http://www.visguy.com/vgforum/