My client is looking for a .Net, C#...

SAI

Mar 12, 2012, 5:49:42 PM3/12/12
Hello,
i have an urgent requirement with my client where he is looking for a
C#, .Net Developers. Please send me only Local profiles at WA. I can
get the interview by tomorrow.

Please send me the profiles to ta...@ustechsolutions.com

Title: .Net Developer
Location: Tacoma, WA.
Duration: 12 Months

Skill Level Reason/Notes
PRIMARY
C# Coding Skills Intermediate – Expert beyond necessary for automated
test scripts – to assist in build efforts
Business Analysis/Requirements Gathering/System Design Expert
XML/Web Services Intermediate Build interfaces between applications/
databases.
SQL Intermediate to assist in QA work and for production support
assistance
Iterative SDLC Lifecycles – Basic Agile SDLC concepts Intermediate
That is essentially the SDLC model we’re shaping up to have
Use Case Analysis Intermediate – Expert to assist in analysis and QA
work
Test Script Writing (functional, system and user) Intermediate
UML Intermediate To assist in analysis and this is the primary
technical documentation language currently
SECONDARY
Risk Analysis Intermediate level of risk associated with deployment,
how to mitigate risk, etc. This would go with the QA go to concept to
help select testing levels in an IT project
Automated Test Script Writing
• Visual Studio Unit Test Project preferred
• C# preferred
Intermediate - Expert this would be great especially if it is a
contractor to help establish that QA baseline on the non-UI tiers
Enterprise Architect Beginner - Intermediate nice to have, but if they
know UML it is easy for them to pick up
SSRS Beginner– Intermediate to assist in report writing and test
scripts, etc
Windows Administration Beginner– Intermediate to assist with
production support

Thanks and Regards
Talla Sainath
US Tech Solutions Inc.
Email: Ta...@ustechsolutions.com
Work: 201-524-9600 x 137
Fax: 201-524-9601

Backup Contact :
Maddy
Work: 201-892-1644
Email Id: Ma...@ustechsolutions.com

www.ustechsolutions.com
We respect your email and Internet privacy. If you have received this
e-mail in error or wish to be removed from our e-mail list, please
write us with "Remove" in subject line and your ID will be removed
from our mailing list immediately. Include complete address and/or
domain to be removed. We apologize for any inconvenience cause.