Viso Developer

ks-ny

Oct 15, 2011, 5:11:29 PM10/15/11
I am looking for someone with strong Visio programming experience to
help my company with a Visio diagramming project. This can be a two
week project. If you know someone, please let me know.

Thanks,

Krish
ksh...@wiznucleus.com
(516) 633 0595

Paul Herber

Oct 17, 2011, 12:08:15 PM10/17/11
On Sat, 15 Oct 2011 14:11:29 -0700 (PDT), ks-ny <krish....@gmail.com> wrote:

>I am looking for someone with strong Visio programming experience to
>help my company with a Visio diagramming project. This can be a two
>week project. If you know someone, please let me know.

These newsgroups are no longer in use and it is unlikely that you will get an answer here.
There are replacement forums for Visio, Microsoft's own:
http://social.technet.microsoft.com/Forums/en-US/visiogeneral/threads
http://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/office/forum/visio?page=1&tab=all

or (probably the best option for a commercial post) Visio MVP VisioGuy
http://www.visguy.com/vgforum/

--
Regards, Paul Herber, Sandrila Ltd.
Electronics for Visio http://www.sandrila.co.uk/visio-electronics/