Controlling ole Link updates in Visio via Automation

mbrun

Jan 24, 2009, 6:31:01 PM1/24/09
Looking to identify the object, method and properties that enable me to
1) Change ole link update property from manual to automatic
2) Force a ole link to update

In essence, I need to write code that will allow me to do what I can
otherwise do only via menus: EDIT>LINKS>UPDATE NOW, etc...

Help would be appreciated

AMI SADEH

Sep 19, 2011, 6:43:44 PM9/19/11
Did you ever find an answer to this question? if you did would you be so kind to post it here please.