How to get/set attributes and operations of a UML class shape programmatically

UB

Mar 26, 2011, 12:36:30 AM3/26/11

I am trying to programmatically create a UML diagram in Visio 2010
using C#.

I was unable to find how to set the UML class shape's attributes and
operations via code. Those are not listed as properties in the
shapesheet as well.

Can someone help me out to know how to set/get the attributes and
operation values for a UML class shape via code?

Thanks
-UB

pepa novak

Jul 21, 2011, 10:58:19 AM7/21/11
is there some new solution for this problem?

Thx