Need assistance modifying/copying a default stencil

Mark Carson

Jul 22, 2023, 9:32:04 PM7/22/23

I need some help with a Visio stencil.

Know that I have been using PCs and Macs since maybe 1981. I know a bit about
Visio, but this is killing me. Anything mentioned here is the latest as of
July 2023, except I'm on Windows 10, not 11.

I want to do ONE thing: In Visio, New > Cross-Functional Flowchart is fine,
except for a color. The blue needs to be O:45:114. That's it.

I've tried all sorts of things, such as making a new doc out of an MS
template, making edits, then saving as a stencil -- but it does not behave
like I want.

Many can take a blank page and make swim lanes, but I like the way the
supplied template behaves: It knows what a phase is, that kind of thing.

Any help?
Thanks.