Google Grup tidak lagi mendukung postingan atau langganan Usenet baru. Konten lama masih dapat dilihat.

geometry1 section

69 kali dilihat
Langsung ke pesan pertama yang belum dibaca

Andreas Suess

belum dibaca,
12 Sep 2003, 03.19.3912/09/03
kepada
how can I add a Geometry1 Section to a Point that is
created with VBA ?

kind regards
Andreas süß

Chris Roth

belum dibaca,
12 Sep 2003, 05.42.1912/09/03
kepada
I'm not sure what you mean by Point? Page.AddGuide(type,x,y)?

You could simply use Page.DrawRectangle and change the 1st Geometry section
in the resulting shape.

übrigens,

To add a geometry section to a shape, try the following code:
'Actual code for adding a second geometry section:

shp.AddSection visSectionLastComponent
shp.AddRow visSectionFirstComponent + 1, visRowFirst, visTagComponent
shp.AddRow visSectionFirstComponent + 1, visRowFirst + 1, visTagMoveTo
shp.AddRow visSectionFirstComponent + 1, visRowFirst + 2, visTagLineTo

This will add a new geometry section with two rows, a MoveTo and a LineTo
row.

--

Hope this helps,

Chris Roth
Visio MVP

visi...@hotmail.kom

Need stencils or ideas? http://www.mvps.org/visio/3rdparty.htm
Need VBA examples? http://www.mvps.org/visio/VBA.htm
Common Visio Questions http://www.mvps.org/visio/common_questions.htm

"Andreas Suess" <Andrea...@khe.siemens.de> wrote in message

dan...@gmail.com

belum dibaca,
11 Sep 2014, 12.16.4011/09/14
kepada
Hi Chris
Thank you for your post.
Could you please describe how we can set X and Y of the line in you sample?
0 pesan baru