Re: CMYK output in VISIO?

abdul.re...@gmail.com

May 2, 2018, 7:30:49 AM5/2/18
On Monday, October 9, 2000 at 12:00:00 PM UTC+5, Felix Yin wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I recent passed a visio file to someone
> in our publications area... they
> requested that the file use CMYK colors.
> Looks like VISIO just uses the standard RGB...
> anyway to get VISIO to output CMYK? Or is there
> a work around? I just need the primary and
> secondary colors.
>
> Thanks,
> Felix Yin

Hi Yin,

Did you figure out the solution to this problem?

Thanks,
Abdul

Paul Herber

May 2, 2018, 8:55:56 AM5/2/18
The question was from almost 18 years ago!!!

These newsgroups are no longer in use and it is unlikely that you will get any
other answer here.

There are replacement forums for Visio, Microsoft's own:
http://social.technet.microsoft.com/Forums/en-US/visiogeneral/threads
https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/msoffice/forum/msoffice_visio?sort=lastreplydate

or Visio MVP VisioGuy
http://www.visguy.com/vgforum/