How to emulate containers in visio 2007?

mkop...@gmail.com

May 5, 2012, 4:11:55 AM5/5/12
Can you help me - is it possible to create own shape, that emulates containers and flowchart bands?
I`m planing to add it to my own stencil and this shape must be able to:
- glue to othes similar shapes (side by side - not only by connection points);
- have nested shapes, which must persist their position while moving container.

And this container must look identically in Visio 2007 and 2010...

Paul Herber

May 7, 2012, 3:35:06 AM5/7/12
These newsgroups are no longer in use and it is unlikely that you will get any
other answer here.
There are replacement forums for Visio, Microsoft's own:
http://social.technet.microsoft.com/Forums/en-US/visiogeneral/threads
http://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/office/forum/visio?page=1&tab=all

or Visio MVP VisioGuy
http://www.visguy.com/vgforum/