[Solved] "The virtual machine could not be started because there was not enough memory available on the host."

ShuriK

Feb 4, 2012, 12:49:45 PM2/4/12
Unfortunately I started receiving an error message:"The virtual
machine could not be started because there was not enough memory
available on the host.".
Decrease a virtual machine memory can temporary help, but not it's
solution for me.
Solution was found here: http://support.microsoft.com/kb/835355/en-us

To resolve this issue, determine the program or the process that
consumes a lot of memory, and then disable or remove that program or
process.
To determine memory usage of running processes, use the System
Information tool (Msinfo32.exe).
To do this, follow these steps:
Click Start, click Run, type msinfo32 in the Open box, and then click
OK.
Expand Software Environment, and then click Running Tasks.
View the values in the Min Working Set and the Max Working Set columns
for each process to determine the process that uses a lot of physical
memory.

In my case, it was the GoogleCrashHandler process.