QOS API c++

Philippe Valade

Jul 10, 2009, 10:30:01 AM7/10/09

HI
I use the QOS API in C++ to set QoS on TCP socket connection. The DSCP value
is set via the group policies (gpedit.msc)
I observe the initial handshake [SYN], [SYN/ACK] packet are never tag with
DSCP value but all other data transition packet are properly tag sometime
they are conforming, sometime they are non conforming.

1) Is the missing DSCP tag in the initial handshake are a protocol
restriction??? if it is why???

2) Can you tell me what is a conforming/non conforming packet???

Thanks everyone