Screen Print Software Issue

1 view

Tom Bauman

Apr 19, 2009, 1:56:00 PM4/19/09
Please help. I use my screen print program every day and it has stopped
working. I am convinced the problem is in my computer, not the sofware.

I am using a Windows XP Proffesional SP3 machine with Zone Alarm Extreme
(Firewall disabled).

I have tried 3 different print screen software programs and the results are
the same. Tried Gadwin Print Screen ( have used it for years), Snap Shot and
MWSnap.

When I use the hot key to select a rectangle to print, the entire screen
goes black, or white depending on the program, covering the entire screen and
making it impossible to see the data. If I select the print desktop or actve
screen I get a blank or black sheet of paper.

It makes me feel like there's a background color overlaying the screen. I
have tried support at Gadwin and they do not reply. The developer at Snap
Shot has no idea what is happening.

Please help.

Thanks,
Tom