Anybody aware of bug in CListCtrl

Andrew

Jul 22, 1999, 3:00:00 AM7/22/99
Hello,

I ran into a problem using the CListCtrl when I have quite a few items
which requires a scrollbar to view all the items. Now when I delete a
bunch of items from the list, sometimes there are gaps left between
items and it won't fix itself until I resize the control. The empty
gaps are unselectable, so I'm not sure what is going on, but I'm
guessing it's a bug with the CListCtrl.

Pls let me know if you know what causes this.

Thanks,
Andrew

Tim Ebben

Jul 26, 1999, 3:00:00 AM7/26/99
An error in your code causes this. Of course, I can't say any more unless you give more details. How are you
deleting items? Are you forcing a repaint? Are you using LVS_OWNERDATA?

"And the transistor shall inherit the Earth."
- A. C. Clarke, 1956

Timothy J. Ebben
Levon's Wake, Inc.
Email: T...@LevonsWake.com
Web: www.LevonsWake.com

----- Paul Bunyan - Best Damn Logger There EVER Was!

Christopher B. Tillotson

Jul 27, 1999, 3:00:00 AM7/27/99
Did anyone ever figure this problem out?
Tim Ebben <T...@LevonsWake.com> wrote in message