Embedded excel in MDI app in "read only" mode

Tomasz Wachowiak

Sep 17, 2009, 7:54:05 AM9/17/09
Hello. I have embedded excel (2007) in MDI window application. I want disable
keyboard and mouse in excel programatically. How to do it?

Tom Serface

Sep 17, 2009, 10:33:47 AM9/17/09
I have never tried this, but perhaps there's a way you could protect the
spreadsheet so that the user couldn't change it even if they could move the
mouse or use the keyboard. I'm not sure if that would work for you, but
figured it might be a simple solution so worth mentioning.

Tom

"Tomasz Wachowiak" <TomaszW...@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in
message news:66EA6003-6ABA-43F4...@microsoft.com...

Tomasz Wachowiak

Sep 18, 2009, 6:07:05 AM9/18/09
Thanks for idea. Unfortunatelly I can't find proper function for that, but I
still digging. :)