CListCtrl::EnableGroupView not supported in OCX control

sano...@gmail.com

May 19, 2014, 7:19:15 AM5/19/14
I have a CListCtrl in a Dialog which is placed inside an OCX control.
When I run this OCX control, the List control is not supporting the Group View.
It displayed as normal List Control.

EnableGroupView() is always returning 0.

Same code is working fine in MFC Application (Group View is enabled).
In this case EnableGroupView()is returning 1.

Please let me know if any fix is available for this issue.

Thanks in advance..

Regards
~Das~