Windows services compatibility issue in windows 10

Zidan soft

Dec 11, 2016, 4:22:21 AM12/11/16
Hi,
I have an existing windows service application which is working fine in windows 7 for past 6 years, giving the issue in windows 10 enterprise platforms.
CoResumeClassObjects always fail with this error message "The array bounds are invalid. "
I tried to call RegisterClassObjects in different places before this call, but all are vain any help really appreciable

David Lowndes

Dec 11, 2016, 4:43:08 AM12/11/16
>I have an existing windows service application which is working fine in windows 7 for past 6 years, giving the issue in windows 10 enterprise platforms.
>CoResumeClassObjects always fail with this error message "The array bounds are invalid. "
>I tried to call RegisterClassObjects in different places before this call, but all are vain any help really appreciable

Can you reproduce this problem with a simple project that you can
share publicly?

Dave