Visual Studio and Infoviewer

Philippe Mermoud

Aug 6, 1998, 3:00:00 AM8/6/98
I have VS intalled on my PC with IE 4.0 under WNT 4.0 workstation. Though I
always configure Infoviewer to use SMALL font when displaying help,
everytime I close VS and restart it I get againg medium font for help, like
if IE 4.0 couldn't well integrate with VS (it worked perfectly with IE 3.02
before...)
Does anybody knows what's going wrong and what to do to fix that ?
--
Remove '.new' at the end of my email address to contact me.

jay.la...@gmail.com

Jul 30, 2015, 5:51:16 PM7/30/15
First off, can anybody tell me what the hell the Infoviewer is? MSDN can't...without wasting an hour of my life, that is.