Visual Studio 2015 C++ support for Windows XP is difficult at best

Lynn McGuire

Aug 1, 2016, 1:34:04 PM8/1/16
Ok, Visual Studio 2015 C++ support for Windows XP is difficult at best. We may have to roll back to VS 2012 C++ or even earlier.
Having to load 37 DLLs is crazy.

Lynn

Stephen Wolstenholme

Aug 2, 2016, 4:16:48 AM8/2/16
On Mon, 1 Aug 2016 12:34:02 -0500, Lynn McGuire <l...@winsim.com>
wrote:

>Ok, Visual Studio 2015 C++ support for Windows XP is difficult at best. We may have to roll back to VS 2012 C++ or even earlier.
>Having to load 37 DLLs is crazy.
>
>Lynn

I use static linking to avoid loading DLLs.

Is that not possible with the VS 2015 C++ ?

Steve

--
Neural Network Software for Windows http://www.npsnn.com