Programming Exchange Antivirus API

Rainer Gerhards

Jun 22, 2000, 3:00:00 AM6/22/00

this is probably not the right group but I did not find a one that seemed
matching. If somebody can provide a pointer to the right one, I really
appreciate it!

However, here is my problem: I am looking into the Exchange antivirus API,
but can find no documentation on it on MSDN. Does somebody know where to get
hold of it or - even better - find some source samples?

Any help is appreciated!
--
Rainer Gerhards
Adiscon GmbH

D.H.

Sep 22, 2011, 12:52:33 PM9/22/11
I think you should check out http://www.opswat.com/ there are 2 or 3 products that may be a match. I think that OESIS Framework at http://www.opswat.com/products/oesis-framework provides a single interface to many antivirus packages. Another option is, I think, Metascan at http://www.opswat.com/products/metascan which is more for ISV.

I hope this helps.
Regards,

D.H.

david.her...@hotmail.com