VB6- OLE object not able to bind to the source

Graywolf

Dec 13, 2006, 12:56:02 PM12/13/06
I have a VB6 - SP6 project running on a Win2K machine. Last week my OLE
object was working fine. Now when I run the program I'm getting a " Run-time
error '31024' System error &H8004000A (-2147221494) Not able to bind to
source" error. When I go into debug mode, the following line of code is
highlighted.
ole1.CreateLink (App.Path & "\STBGLA.PDF")
The pdf file exists, and like I said, this worked last week. All I want to
do is display the contents of a pdf file for the end-user to read.
I tried creating a new ole object on my form and creating a new link to the
pdf file. Then I get the error "System Error &H80070057 (-2147024809) The
parameter is incorrect". The Class property of the OLE object is
"AcroExch.document"
I can create an ole object that links to a bitmap image just fine. So I'm
guessing I
I stepped on something related to Adobe, but I have no idea what. Do I need
to reinstall Adobe? or possibly VB6? Any ideas?

Thanks in advance for any help.