Accessing and controlling Remote desktop

balu

May 14, 2005, 11:02:48 AM5/14/05

We are developing an client-server like application in visual basic in
which a server , After connected to a client using the client's ip address
, must be able to see the client's desktop and all the files opened on the
client's desktop and server must be able to View selected file on the
client's desktop . If a selected file is opened , It must be opened on the
server. If the selected file is minimized , it must also be minimized on the
server. Client and server must be able run on windows XP. That means we must
not use RDP client in which server must run windowsNT, windows 2000.

I need some suggestions or code in visual basic to
do develop this application.

Kindly respond for this .

I need it as soon as possible .

Bye,

M.Balu.

Anand.V.V.N

Jul 25, 2005, 4:59:07 AM7/25/05
My suggestion is to use a free applications that are available, while using
the free program you can build your own application.

Anand
--
"Who will guard the guards?"