Re: Client/Server programming

Tony Proctor

Apr 26, 2005, 5:33:33 AM4/26/05
What do you mean by "can't get it to execute"? Do you get an error message?

I presume you have the ActiveX EXE registered on the remote server, and are
accessing it from a Standard EXE on your local machine. Is the VB run-time
installed on the server machine? Is the ActiveX EXE also registered on your
local machine? If so, is it the exact same version? Are you the only user
accessing the ActiveX EXE? Are the two computers in the same domain? What
code are you using to create a class instance from your ActiveX EXE?

Tony Proctor