Grupos de Google ya no admite nuevas publicaciones ni suscripciones de Usenet. El contenido anterior sigue siendo visible.

Official Windows Mobile 6.5 Rom For Htc Hd2 Download

Visto 76 veces
Saltar al primer mensaje no leído

Fenna Jaggers

no leída,
1 dic 2023, 0:01:341/12/23
Windows Mobile 6.5 is a stopgap update to Windows Mobile 6.1, based on the Windows CE 5.x kernel, intended to bridge the gap between version 6.1 and the then yet-to-be released Windows Mobile 7 (Later canceled in favor of Windows Phone 7), that arrived in 2010. It was never part of Microsoft's mobile phone roadmap, and has been described by its chief executive, Steve Ballmer, as "not the full release Microsoft wanted" until the multi-touch-enabled Windows Mobile 7 (now replaced by Windows Phone) arrived in 2010.[39] Ballmer also indicated that the company "screwed up with Windows Mobile", he lamented that Windows Mobile 7 was not yet available and that the Windows Mobile team needed to try to recoup losses.[40] Microsoft unveiled this version at the 2009 Mobile World Congress in February,[41] and several devices were supplied with it.[42] It was released to manufacturers on May 11, 2009; the first devices running the operating system appeared in late October 2009.[43] Several phones that officially shipped with Windows Mobile 6.1 can be officially updated to Windows Mobile 6.5.[44] This update includes some significant new added features, such as a revamped GUI, a new Today screen resembling that of Microsoft's Zune player with vertically scrollable labels (called 'Titanium') in terms of functionality with a styling similar to that of Windows 7.[45] WM 6.5 also includes the new Internet Explorer Mobile 6 browser, with improved interface.[46]

Official Windows Mobile 6.5 Rom For Htc Hd2 Download
Download https://shurll.com/2wHdw6

Dear Unlocr, i got T-mobile HD2 (USA) with cutom ROM from someone. I want to flash T mobile official ROM upgrade on it. Is there any chance that my phone become LOCKED to T Mobile after upgrade?? Thanks

to the unlockr
would you be able to walk me through getting the windows mobile device center 6.1 onto my phone cause my computer has windows 7 and its giving me some trouble, so if you could plz email me the steps that i need to take or something thanxs
eebf2c3492
0 mensajes nuevos