error loading form…you do not have an appropriate license to use t

Justin

Nov 5, 2008, 10:07:01 AM11/5/08
I need help. I have one user that after using the same function in a VB 6
application,
the user gets an error, error loading form…you do not have an appropriate
license to use this functionality. The user is using the same function forty
to fifty times per hour. The user restarts the application and all is well
for another hour.

I have not been able to locate the error on the local workstation error
logs. The error is not recorded anywhere.

How do find what is causing this error?

Jan Hyde (VB MVP)

Nov 5, 2008, 11:24:02 AM11/5/08
Justin <Jus...@discussions.microsoft.com>'s wild thoughts
were released on Wed, 5 Nov 2008 07:07:01 -0800 bearing the
following fruit:

>I need help. I have one user that after using the same function in a VB 6
>application,

>the user gets an error, error loading form厃ou do not have an appropriate

>license to use this functionality. The user is using the same function forty
>to fifty times per hour. The user restarts the application and all is well
>for another hour.
>
>I have not been able to locate the error on the local workstation error
>logs. The error is not recorded anywhere.
>
>How do find what is causing this error?

If your using a third party control on that form then it is
likely to be an issue with that.

--
Jan Hyde (VB MVP)

https://mvp.support.microsoft.com/profile/Jan.Hyde