MS Money2001 Version 9 problem

Alaric

Apr 17, 2015, 2:06:05 PM4/17/15
I have used MSMoney 2001 Version 9 for many years past without any problems.
Recently however, I have noticed that if I have (say) an Income entry
categorised and sub-categorised as "Interest - XXX Bank" it does not appear
in the Income & Expenditure Report despite the report having been customised
to include it. Likewise, a credit selected from the Menu as a "Dividend" is
not included whereas if it is entered as "Other Income : Dividend" it does
get included"

I wonder if anyone else has experienced anything like this and has found a
way of getting round this. I know it is very old software but I should like
to stick with it.

Alaric