live mail won't load or open

ROD GARNETT

Aug 15, 2009, 1:04:01 AM8/15/09
aHello Folks. I have had so many problems on this new machine I did a
reformate and statred clean again; However I did the windows essential
download again. Live mail worked for a time or two and then has not open
since. It fails to load. The only program I use is windows live mail. It
opens hotmail and pop3 much the same way outlooked worked. I have a serious
didiblity and can only move one finger. I need to have this working and all
these faq's are just too mcuh for me. Thanks and God Bless Rod Garnett
MAY GOD USE YOUR LIFE TO BRING BLESSINGS TO ALL YOU MEET. LIVING IN THE LOVE
OF THE SAVIOR ROD GARNETT

Jira

Dec 14, 2009, 9:46:02 PM12/14/09

jt.1971

Sorapong Thuaykaew

Feb 20, 2010, 3:48:13 PM2/20/10

May be this issue related with your antivirus, please trying to changed the
antivirus
because this issue I just found on last time , when I using the AGV
antivirus
and right now I changed to BitDefender.

Thanks,
Sorapong T.