Re: Interesting!

~BD~

Jul 26, 2013, 2:34:27 AM7/26/13
FromTheRafters wrote:
> ~BD~ laid this down on his screen :
>> Hot-Text wrote:
>>> "~BD~" <~BD~@nomail.afraid.org> wrote in message

>>> #1 spammer
>>> BurfordTjustice
>>>
>>> #1 malware or other malicious content
>>> ~BD~
>>>
>>> that true you gave a malware to me before
>>> LOOL
>>
>> Most certainly not intentionally, HT
>>
>> I hope you have forgiven me! :-)
>
> That wasn't really malware, just a false positive.

Phew! :-) I consider HT a Usenet friend and would never try to harm
him in any way. Nor, indeed, would I ever try to harm ANYBODY - on-line
or in real life!

> Have you figured out the reason for google blocking this group?

Hinky sauce answer? It never was a group hosted by Microsoft but
perpetrated in the first instance by 'somebody' else - persons unknown!

It's the one group missing from the list here
http://aumha.org/search.htm and as you are aware Mr Eshelman was a
stickler for accuracy!

What is YOUR opinion, FTR?

--
"God made the cat in order that man might have the pleasure of stroking
the tiger" ~ Fernand Mery

FromTheRafters

Jul 26, 2013, 7:43:05 AM7/26/13
~BD~ expressed precisely :
Google would know why they blocked it, and I don't think it was ever
illegitimate. I don't know why it wasn't listed on aumha, but it
predated the "test-here" group I believe. I think that the "test-here"
group was created so as to not clutter up the "test" group with
large-ish HTML/Script/stationery test posts.

Oldus Fartus

Jul 26, 2013, 9:02:44 AM7/26/13
All that was explained to him years ago FTR.

--
Cheers
Oldus Fartus

Hot-Text

Jul 26, 2013, 11:01:55 AM7/26/13
"FromTheRafters" <err...@nomail.afraid.org> wrote in message
> ~BD~ expressed precisely :
>> FromTheRafters wrote:
>>> ~BD~ laid this down on his screen :

Forgiven but not Forgetting LOOL

>>> That wasn't really malware, just a false positive.

It you have a Mac and it is false positive on it

Will UT have the XPsp2 Hard Drive
and gave me a new 160G HD for it
:)

>> Phew! :-) I consider HT a Usenet friend and would never try to harm him
>> in any way. Nor, indeed, would I ever try to harm ANYBODY - on-line or in
>> real life!
>>> Have you figured out the reason for google blocking this group?
>> Hinky sauce answer? It never was a group hosted by Microsoft but
>> perpetrated in the first instance by 'somebody' else - persons unknown!
>> It's the one group missing from the list here http://aumha.org/search.htm
>> and as you are aware Mr Eshelman was a stickler for accuracy!
>> What is YOUR opinion, FTR?
> Google would know why they blocked it, and I don't think it was ever
> illegitimate. I don't know why it wasn't listed on aumha, but it predated
> the "test-here" group I believe. I think that the "test-here" group was
> created so as to not clutter up the "test" group with large-ish
> HTML/Script/stationery test posts.

It good Google blocked it
It keep all the Google-Groups
spammer out of there
and it is working

Hot-Text

Jul 26, 2013, 11:07:50 AM7/26/13
"Oldus Fartus" <oldus....@gNOSPAMmail.com> wrote in message
Oldus Fartus it was explained over Two years ago

FromTheRafters

Jul 26, 2013, 10:18:56 AM7/26/13
Hot-Text explained on 7/26/2013 :
HT it was explained over and over over two years ago.

Hot-Text

Jul 26, 2013, 12:29:21 PM7/26/13
We Old Man Who
Lucky to Remember
Two Days Ago

No need to Reply ;)

FromTheRafters

Jul 26, 2013, 11:56:47 AM7/26/13
Hot-Text expressed precisely :
> We Old Man Who Lucky to Remember Two Days Ago
>
> No need to Reply ;)

What was that last part?

Hot-Text

Jul 26, 2013, 1:04:05 PM7/26/13

"FromTheRafters" <err...@nomail.afraid.org> wrote in message
I don't Remember that been over 10 min. Ago

Oldus Fartus

Jul 27, 2013, 12:47:56 AM7/27/13
Last part of what?

--
Cheers
Oldus Fartus

Hot-Text

Jul 27, 2013, 6:03:41 AM7/27/13
> FromTheRafters wrote:
>> Hot-Text expressed precisely :
>>> We Old Man Who Lucky to Remember Two Days Ago
>>>
>>> No need to Reply ;)
>>
>> What was that last part?
>>

> Last part of what?

Re-member

Hot-Text

Jul 27, 2013, 6:06:12 AM7/27/13

"Hot-Text" <billyr...@mynews.ath.cx> wrote in message
No need to Reply

FromTheRafters

Jul 27, 2013, 6:51:09 AM7/27/13
Oldus Fartus explained :
> FromTheRafters wrote:
>> Hot-Text expressed precisely :
>>> We Old Man Who Lucky to Remember Two Days Ago
>>>
>>> No need to Reply ;)
>>
>> What was that last part?
>>

> Last part of what?

Why are you asking me?

Oldus Fartus

Jul 27, 2013, 7:23:53 AM7/27/13
Sorry, the answer is Tuesday.

--
Cheers
Oldus Fartus

Betty

Jul 27, 2013, 7:31:39 AM7/27/13
Have you put up your Christmas tree yet?

.

Betty

Jul 27, 2013, 7:34:12 AM7/27/13
Who?

Aardvark

Jul 27, 2013, 7:36:28 AM7/27/13
Nope. 42.

--
"I am not made like anyone I have seen; I dare believe I am not made
like anyone in existence. If I am not better, at least I am different."

Oldus Fartus

Jul 27, 2013, 9:38:06 AM7/27/13
LOL

--
Cheers
Oldus Fartus

Hot-Text

Jul 28, 2013, 12:16:09 AM7/28/13
Betty <howdy@all.y'all> wrote in
i keep two Christmas tree up all year
Betty

David_B

Oct 11, 2017, 4:16:10 AM10/11/17
Did 'Oldus Fartus' die too?

Anyone know?

--
David B.

David_B

Oct 21, 2017, 6:10:10 AM10/21/17
Crickets

David_B

Dec 18, 2020, 6:16:09 PM12/18/20
On 18/12/2020 19:34, David Brooks now clarifies.
The group that you are attempting to view (microsoft.public.test) has
been identified as containing spam, malware or other malicious content.
Content in this group is now limited to view-only mode for those with
access.

Group owners can request an appeal after they have taken steps to clean
up potentially offensive content in the forum. For more information
about content policies on Google Groups, please see our Help Centre
article on abuse and our Terms of Service.

https://groups.google.com/g/microsoft.public.test

Snit

Dec 18, 2020, 6:31:40 PM12/18/20
Curious. I wonder if that is part of the goal of the flood bot.

--
Personal attacks from those who troll show their own insecurity. They cannot use reason to show the message to be wrong so they try to feel somehow superior by attacking the messenger.

Snit

Dec 27, 2020, 3:48:07 PM12/27/20
On Dec 27, 2020 at 6:14:41 AM MST, "David Brooks" wrote <rsa1c1$er3$1...@one-in-the-eye-for-dustin.eternal-september.org>:
> Interestingly, that does NOT apply HERE:-
> https://groups.google.com/g/microsoft.public.test.here

There was likely something very specific to get GG to ban a group. I have never seen it before.

David_B

Dec 27, 2020, 6:04:20 PM12/27/20
Details from VirusTotal:-

Categories

Comodo Valkyrie Verdict media sharing
Forcepoint ThreatSeeker message boards and forums
sophos blogs and forums, social networking

HTTP Response

Final URL
https://groups.google.com/g/microsoft.public.test
Serving IP Address
108.177.120.113

Status Code
200
Body Length
382.80 KB
Body SHA-256
962f57716607d6a0fb8126f071871be8db29abe5be9da0d07d086dc68a57c32a
Headers
alt-svc h3-29=":443"; ma=2592000,h3-T051=":443";
ma=2592000,h3-Q050=":443"; ma=2592000,h3-Q046=":443";
ma=2592000,h3-Q043=":443"; ma=2592000,quic=":443"; ma=2592000; v="46,43"
cache-control no-cache, no-store, max-age=0, must-revalidate
content-security-policy script-src 'nonce-HcoZS2C8E6TWQZVARSEhOg'
'unsafe-inline';object-src 'none';base-uri 'self';report-uri
/_/GroupsFrontendUi/cspreport;worker-src 'self'
content-type text/html; charset=utf-8
date Sun, 27 Dec 2020 23:00:25 GMT
expires Mon, 01 Jan 1990 00:00:00 GMT
p3p CP="This is not a P3P policy! See g.co/p3phelp for more info."
pragma no-cache
server ESF
set-cookie
NID=205=VLnFkjR71-39Vx-P78Crz4PWoEmrt1hIlIU6pYdIBVV82rrHOmOB_K3bH-xcvTztlXvrKBSs1Rs7q6QQ7FSJy847IVGRbAYl_GXjQVZE9Bz6SS6jdC14U_I-B5oItLgI0D9_M0XFMngE7s4wS-5bgMh8TAyqX-dFXqFiny8ErK4;
expires=Mon, 28-Jun-2021 23:00:25 GMT; path=/; domain=.google.com; HttpOnly
transfer-encoding chunked
vary Sec-Fetch-Dest, Sec-Fetch-Mode, Sec-Fetch-Site
x-content-type-options nosniff
x-frame-options SAMEORIGIN
x-ua-compatible IE=edge
x-xss-protection 0
HTML

Title
microsoft.public.test - Google Groups
Meta Tags
referrer origin
robots noindex
viewport width=1200
Cookies

NID
205=VLnFkjR71-39Vx-P78Crz4PWoEmrt1hIlIU6pYdIBVV82rrHOmOB_K3bH-xcvTztlXvrKBSs1Rs7q6QQ7FSJy847IVGRbAYl_GXjQVZE9Bz6SS6jdC14U_I-B5oItLgI0D9_M0XFMngE7s4wS-5bgMh8TAyqX-dFXqFiny8ErK4

Shadow

Dec 29, 2020, 8:56:43 AM12/29/20
On Sun, 27 Dec 2020 23:04:16 +0000, David_B
<Dav...@nomail.afraid.org> wrote:

>Details from VirusTotal:-

>HTTP Response
>
>Serving IP Address
>108.177.120.113

You are using Google to scan Google and expect an honest
answer?
Did it find any malicious profiling or datamining scripts?
No?
Anyone here surprised?

Have you figured out what a server's IP address means yet?
Silly question. Sorry.

-------------------------------------
BD claimed the site below, which was put up at his
request, contains some minor inaccuracies. Yet he refuses to say what
they are.
Is that part of his alcohol-induced psychotic syndrome or is
he *LYING* *AGAIN*?
The suspense is killing me.
TIA

------------------------------------
BD: I want people to "get to know me better. I have nothing to
hide".
I'm always here to help, this page was put up at BD's request,
rather, he said "Do it *NOW*!":

<https://tekrider.net/pages/david-brooks-stalker.php>

71 confirmed #FAKE_NYMS, most used in cybercrimes!
Google "David Brooks Devon"
[]'s
--
Don't be evil - Google 2004
We have a new policy - Google 2012

David Brooks

Aug 6, 2021, 7:26:42 AM8/6/21
On 18/12/2020 19:34, David Brooks wrote:
> On 11 Oct 2017 at 08:16:10 BST, "David_B" <Dav...@nomail.afraid.org> wrote:
>
> Yes - there *IS* intelligent life here!

http://al.howardknight.net/?ID=162824894500

David Brooks

Aug 6, 2021, 7:44:29 AM8/6/21
On 06/08/2021 12:26, David Brooks wrote:
> On 18/12/2020 19:34, David Brooks wrote:
[....]
>> Yes - there *IS* intelligent life here!
>
> http://al.howardknight.net/?ID=162824894500

Declined · Submitted Thu · Post
Hello

The moderators of the Apple Support Communities (ASC) forums have given
me a lifetime ban.

There doesn’t appear to be any means of challenging this decision -
unless you know different!

I have sent many emails to this address but nobody has ever responded:-
communit...@apple.com

Are you able to help in any way?
Reason for declining: Thanks for submitting to this Space.
Unfortunately, we can't accept your submission at this time. Please see
our submission guidelines . I have no ability to help with this. Sorry.
Declined · Submitted July 20 · Post
Icon for Apple Answers
Apple Answers
Answered by
Roberto Santocho

July 17
What is the most popular anti-malware software for use on Apple computers?
Q: What is the most popular anti-malware software for use on Apple
computers?

A: The most popular anti-malware software on all Apple products is the
anti-malware protection layers that are already built into all Apple
products

That means that you don't have to add any third party apps, in fact,
third party apps don't do anything on Apple products, they are a waste
of time and money because Apple already provides anti-malware
protection, which makes third party apps useless

Additional Information:
I have written about this before so I will quote myself here:

There are attempts at making viruses, and hacker attacks, written for
the Mac, iPhones and iPads, they do exist but they don’t work because
Apple is successful at deflecting them, Apple implements Active
Continuous Defense which is something that no other tech company does;
Apple expends a huge effort in keeping their customers safe, protecting
customer privacy via an effective multi layer defense system built into
many layers of the operating system (which deflects viruses, hackers and
other malware). There is no other OS with anywhere near the protection
level that Apple provides. That is why no one sees any active viruses or
other hacks on Mac, iPhones or iPads, regardless of how many new strains
are made.

FBI Director Comey testified before United States Congress that the FBI,
with the help of the other government agencies, cannot hack into
iPhones, which also means that there is no way to bypass the Activation
Lock/iCloud Lock, at all. He also testified that the FBI can hack all
other operating systems and products, regardless of marketing claims.

Companies like Cellebrite make false claims about being able to break
into iPhones, the fact is that they cannot hack any iPhone that has the
Secure Enclave chip, the same is true of the Manhattan District
Attorney’s office who has a million dollar hacking lab, they also can
only hack (All) Androids they cannot hack any iPhone that has the Secure
Enclave chip in it.

Cellebrite was given credit for breaking into the San Bernardino phone,
the media even claimed that the FBI had paid Cellebrite anywhere from $1
Million to $20 Million USD for breaking into the phone, subsequent legal
(court) testimony by the FBI clearly proved that Cellebrite never broke
into the iPhone, proving that Cellebrite and the media’s claims had been
false the entire time. Cellebrite never handled that iPhone at all, they
were perpetuating a lie.

This is why the FBI is continuously harassing Apple to install a
backdoor in to iPhones, which Apple always refuses because Apple is the
only high tech company that is actually dedicated to protecting each
Apple-using person’s privacy.

The reality is that Apple cannot unlock iPhones, even if they wanted to,
only the owner knows the passcode to their iPhone and only that passcode
will unlock it.

Apple responds very quickly to new virus threats, automatically updating
all Mac, iPhone and iPad users around the world immediately and
invisibly. If “Automatic Updates” are turned on (which is the normal
setting for all users), then users will receive updated virus
protection, invisibly, the same day that Apple releases it. This is why
there is no *Active* virus/malware in the Apple community, so there is
nothing to worry about.

Apple protects iCloud since has been offering online services since
1986, so Apple has many decades of experience securing online accounts.

Apple also avoids hardware exploits in Intel’s CPU (which have multiple
security flaws) with the implementation of Apple’s own Secure Enclave,
T1, T2, etc. chips that boot completely securely, regardless of all the
flaws in Intel’s CPUs.

Apple expends a great deal of effort to make its operating systems
(macOS, iOS, iPadOS, watchOS, tvOS, audioOS, etc.) secure, safe and
private by implementing defenses in many layers of its core OS, which
includes but is not limited to:

XProtect antivirus (scans for Windows malware as well)
Yara (users can even add their own rules)
Gatekeeper
System Integrity Protection (SIP)
Malware Removal Tool (MRT)
Core Suggestions
Incompatible Kernel Extensions (KEXT Exclusions)
Application Firewall (cannot be disabled)
pf Firewall (BSD firewall, optional)
FileVault (high grade encryption of all user data is standard)
Chinese Word List (SCIM)
Core LSKD (kdrl)
Flask Security Architecture for flexible mandatory access control
File quarantine
Deactivation of TPM (where applicable) on a hardware level
Safari Fraudulent Sites protection
eficheck
Messages (the only text app that is actually secure)
iCloud Lock (in addition to Passcode Lock)
Protection against “Juice Jacking”
POSIX Saved IDs is correct, inescapable
Encrypted swap is standard
Encrypted binaries, with decryption code in the paging path
Intentional page discards, so that an attack involving page modification
can’t be successful
App Store scrutinizes all apps for privacy & security far better than
all others in the world
Signed binaries
Refusal to run unsigned code downloaded from the Internet
“Rootless” mode, requiring substantial effort to escalate privilege in
the first place
Common Criteria for Information Technology Security Evaluation is built-in
T2 Onwards
Passwords are hashed then the hash is stored in an inaccessible hardware
encryption chip (T2 and Secure Enclave chip onwards)
Cryptographic Boot
iPhone
iPad
Mac
Secure Enclave (T2, etc.) chip
Is isolated so even if a host device is compromised the Secure Enclave
remains secure
Provides hardware control of FaceTime camera
FIPS 140-2/-3 Conformance Validation Certificate
2018 onwards FIPS 140-2 Security Level 1
2019 onwards FIPS 140-2 Security Level 2
FIPS 140-2/-3 Security Level 3 in newer products
Immediate app revocation for fraudulent use of developer, enterprise, or
any other digital certificate
Such as the Silver Sparrow attempts that were deactivated and which
never were able to perform any malware activity due to to the other
Apple defenses
macOS Mojave onward
Camera or microphone access requires user consent prompt (all but the
oldest Macs have the webcam hard wired to the green indicator light so
the camera cannot be on unless the green light is on); there is also a,
physical disconnect that cuts the physical connection when the lid is
lowered
Moving or reading files in the Trash (by an app) require user consent
Plug-in unapproved list, Safari extension unapproved list
macOS Catalina onward
Notarization
Mandatory app code signing
System Extensions (Apple replaced “kernel extensions” so third parties
cannot extend the kernel anymore, for security purposes)
System files are stored in a separate read-only partition
Endpoint Security framework
Gatekeeper enhanced with random validation checks
Gatekeeper now requires a User Prompt and approval for changes
(anti-ransomware protection)
Camera access, microphone access, screen recording or keyboard input
monitoring requires user consent prompt (all but the oldest Macs have
the webcam hard wired to the green indicator light so the camera cannot
be on unless the green light is on)
Downloads require user consent prompting for each domain
Locked out ROOT account (not even Admin has access to ROOT)
Security & Privacy preference panel
Access control settings permissions for functions like Screen Recording,
accessing Files and Folders, Input Monitoring, and Speech Recognition.
Activation Lock (like on iPad and iPhone)
T2 Security Chip-enabled Macs become nothing more than a brick until the
proper credentials are verified, to unlock it
Apple led the industry to require that Safari only accept digital
certificates that are not more than 13 months old
Address space layout randomization (ASLR)
Apple statement on privacy/security: “Every Apple device combines
hardware, software, and services designed to work together for maximum
security and a transparent user experience in service of the ultimate
goal of keeping personal information safe … Apple is committed to
helping protect customers with leading privacy and security
technologies— designed to safeguard personal information—and
comprehensive methods—to help protect corporate data in an enterprise
environment. Apple rewards researchers for the work they do to uncover
vulnerabilities by offering the Apple Security Bounty.”
Device management built into Intel CPUs (“Intel Management Engine”) is
blocked and is completely inoperative
Root keys for all Messages/iMessage/FaceTime communications were
destroyed in front of witness, many years ago, so no backdoor can ever exist
Apple Platform security Fall 2019 PDF
Apple App security overview
Ability to deactivate hostile apps worldwide, immediately
Apple A12 Bionic and onwards corrects an unexploited hardware exploit in
earlier Secure Enclave chips
Web browsers are sandboxed
Sign-in with Apple
iOS 14 forward
Generalized location in Maps App
Translate feature
Recording Indicators for Mic and Camera
Limited Photos Library Access for Selected App
Apps forced to offer Request to Track
Privacy Information in the App Store
Safari Password Monitoring and Privacy Report
Upgrade to Sign in with Apple capability
Enable WiFi Private Address
Enable Local Network Privacy Access
Sign-in with Apple (on apps)
Status bar indicator when app uses the microphone and camera
App Store self-reported privacy practices
All apps required to obtain user permission before tracking
App Tracking Transparency
Password Monitor & Compromised Password Alert
Random MAC address for each WiFi connection
Privacy Warning if actual MAC address is visible to a WiFi hotspot
“Weak Security” warning when Wi-Fi is using vulnerable technologies. ex:
WPA or TKIP
Intelligent Tracking Protection (ITP) is mandatory
Blastdoor protection (precuts against zero click attacks, ASLR brute
force, shared cache region attacks, includes advanced parsing of
untrusted data in iMessages etc.)
iOS 14.5 onwards
Pointer Authentication Codes (PAC) to prevent zero-click and memory
corruption exploits
Apple Silicon onwards
Write XOR execute (W^X)
Kernel Integrity Protection
Pointer authentication
Device isolation
Macs Only
Selectable security level for each instance of macOS that is installed
(Full Security makes the Mac just as secure as an iPhone)
Secure Hibernation
Full At-Rest protection
Integrity and At-Rest protection
Low battery protection
APFS encrypted drive support iPhone/iPad enter password to access the
content
Second Generation Recovery Key, prevents access to Apple devices even if
the attacker has full access to iCloud and 2FA
Safari 14; Privacy Report
iPad Pro 2020 and newer disconnects hardware microphones when the lid of
the device is physically closed
Hardware updates when needed such as:
A12, A13, S4, and S5 products released in Fall 2020 (and later) have a
2nd-generation Secure Storage Component
Devices first released in Fall 2020 or later are equipped with a
2nd-generation Secure Storage Component. The 2nd-generation Secure
Storage Component adds counter lockboxes. Each counter lockbox stores a
128-bit salt, a 128-bit passcode verifier, an 8-bit counter, and an
8-bit maximum attempt value. Access to the counter lockboxes is through
an encrypted and authenticated protocol.
macOS Big Sur onwards
SSV (Signed system volume)
Built-in Runtime Security
Encrypted DNS (DNS over HTTPS or TLS)
Apple Silicon onwards
Data Protection (encryption) class for each file
Weak Password Warning
2021 Onwards:
A new encrypted protocol for Developer ID certificate revocation checks
Strong protections against cryptographic validation server failure
iCloud defense against malware embedded inside Pages/Numbers documents
AirTags anti-stalking protection, including:
Unwanted tag detection
Rotating Identifier
Audible Alerts
Android app to detect stalking
Completely randomized product serial numbers
End-to-end FaceTime encryption for non-Apple users via their web browser
Hidden IP addresses in eMail
Hidden IP assesses in web trackers
3rd Party domain tracker reports (web tracker list)
iOS 15 iPadOS 15
On device voice recognition for Siri in Neural Engine
Family Recovery Contact List to get back into your account of you are
locked out
Legacy Contact List if you pass away
Private Relay (Safari iOS and macOS Monterey) double relays (VPN) to
obscure your web browsing (hide IP address from ads as well), not even
Apple can see your activity; It protects:
All Safari web browsing
All DNS queries as users enter site names
All insecure HTTP traffic
Hide My Email to hide your real email address when filing out forms (and
stops senders from using invisible pixels)
Mail Privacy kills tracking pixels
Secure Paste allows users to copy/paste between apps without the apps
being able to see what is inside the clipboard
Eliminates need for Authy and Google Authenticator by providing codes
for app-based two-factor authentication
WebAuthn using Face ID or Touch ID so passwords aren’t exposed on websites
SMS Spam filtering Brazil and India now, other countries later
iPhone is still traceable through the Find My network even when the
device is powered off via the Power Reserve feature which contains extra
power to keep Find My running; location tracking will even keep working
whilst the phone is reset to factory settings with Activation Lock enabled
User privacy greatly enhanced by Apple’s privacy disclose requirement,
in fact the cost for ads on iOS collapsed because advertisers did not
want to be exposed, so those advertisers moved exclusively the Android
platform
macOS Monterey
Erase all contents and settings’ option for resetting your Mac, while
maintaining the operating system currently installed, like an iPhone
Mail Privacy kills tracking pixels
WebAuthn using Face ID or Touch ID so passwords aren’t exposed on websites
HomeKit
HomeKit Secure Video (for security cameras)
Apple Platform Security Report February 2021
Security Certifications and Compliance Center February 2021
333 views6 upvotes1 share1 comment
Reason for declining: The All Things Apple space is for distributing
information about Apple and its products. We usually don't publish
answers to Quora questions or “How To” content here. Please post on the
general Quora space or submit to our sister space, Apple Answers. See
our submission guidelines in the first pinned post.

Kelly Phillips

Aug 6, 2021, 2:01:04 PM8/6/21
On Fri, 6 Aug 2021 12:44:28 +0100, David Brooks <Dav...@no.mail.invalid>
wrote:

>Declined · Submitted Thu · Post
>Hello
>
>The moderators of the Apple Support Communities (ASC) forums have given
>me a lifetime ban.

So unfair! LOL

>There doesn’t appear to be any means of challenging this decision -
>unless you know different!

Let's go with your first assumption and say there's no means of challenging
the decision. That would really be the best scenario.

David Brooks

Aug 8, 2021, 3:42:29 AM8/8/21
On 06/08/2021 19:01, Kelly Phillips wrote:
> On Fri, 6 Aug 2021 12:44:28 +0100, David Brooks <Dav...@no.mail.invalid>
> wrote:
>
>> Hello
>>
>> The moderators of the Apple Support Communities (ASC) forums have given
>> me a lifetime ban.
>
> So unfair! LOL

Yes, it is.

>> There doesn’t appear to be any means of challenging this decision -
>> unless you know different!
>
> Let's go with your first assumption and say there's no means of challenging
> the decision. That would really be the best scenario.

Yet I'm good to go here:-

https://developer.apple.com/forums/thread/687438#687438021

Odd.