msxml3.dll parameter error?

Audun Simonsen

Oct 19, 2000, 7:29:03 PM10/19/00

When I try to run the code pasted below, I get this error:

msxml3.dll error '80070057'

The parameter is incorrect.

/test/test.asp, line 17

Line 17 is this line: proc.input = osqlxml.GetDOM

I've installed msxmlwr.exe and sqlxmlsetup.exe, and it's all running on an
Advanced Server 2000 SP1 and SQL Server 7.0 SP2

What might be the problem?

Set osqlxml = Server.CreateObject("Microsoft.SQLXMLRequest")
osqlxml.Connection = "Provider=MSDASQL;Driver=SQL
Server;Server=server;Database=Northwind;uid=uid;pwd=pwd;"
osqlxml.OutputEncoding = "BSTR"
osqlxml.ObjectBasePath = ""
osqlxml.ExecuteTemplateFile Server.MapPath("liste.xml")

Set xsl = Server.CreateObject("MSXML2.FreeThreadedDOMDocument.3.0")
xsl.async = false
xsl.load Server.MapPath("stylesheet.xsl")

Set template = Server.CreateObject("MSXML2.XSLTemplate.3.0")
Set template.stylesheet = xsl

Set proc = template.createProcessor()
proc.input = osqlxml.GetDOM
proc.transform