issue when running a SSIS Package from SQL Server Agent Using a Proxy Account.

michae...@googlemail.com

Jan 19, 2017, 5:27:27 PM1/19/17
I am getting the below type of error message for all jobs that uses proxy account. These jobs runs fine before with proxy account.How can resolve the issue.

Executed as user : Domain\Account.

The process could not be created for step Step Number of job Unique Job ID (reason: A required privilege is not held by the client). The step failed.

I have tried the below resolution with no luck

https://support.microsoft.com/en-gb/help/911305/sql-server-agent-jobs-may-fail-after-you-change-the-sql-server-agent-service-startup-account-by-using-the-windows-service-control-manager

Tokunbo Oseni

Jan 27, 2017, 4:41:11 AM1/27/17
I am still looking forward to a suggested solution.