freelance asp.net / php / sharepoint developer

neox

Sep 1, 2013, 9:59:09 AM9/1/13
I am freelance asp.net / php / sharepoint developer
-SharePoint Developer
-SharePoint Designer
-SharePoint Consultant
-Web Developer
-Website Designer
-PHP Developer
-ASP.NET Developer
-Windows Application Developer
-iPhone App Developer

-Expert in SharePoint Designing / Customization
-Expert in SharePoint Migration
-Over 8+ Years of experience in SharePoint Development

I am looking remote work only - gtalk: sumeet.leo

Specialties: Microsoft Development, Sharepoint, BizTalk Server, Microsoft Dynamic CRM, Visual Basic 6.0 Development, Microsoft Silverlight, Graphic Designing, Web Designing, PHP Development, MySQL Development, Crystal Reports, Online IT support services

.NET(ASP.NET / C# / VB.NET), SHAREPOINT 2010, MOSS 2007, VB 5/6, PHP, MySQL, Joomla, Wordpress
ASP (VBScript & Javascript), SQL Server, Access (VBA),
Excel (VBA), Oracle Crystal Reports XI & SQL Reporting Service.

segun.a...@gmail.com

Jan 4, 2014, 8:29:18 PM1/4/14
Hello,

I'm in need of a SharePoint Developer for a project I have. If you will be interested please get back to me via email: segun.a...@gmail.com

Thanks.

buddy_...@yahoo.com

Mar 1, 2017, 8:55:35 AM3/1/17
Hello -- Are you still seeking remote work opportunities as freelance asp.net / php / sharepoint developer?

neox

Oct 25, 2017, 1:27:42 AM10/25/17
Yes I am looking for work. Let me know if you still have this position open ??

Regards
Leo