year over year growth calculation

shubh107

Sep 10, 2012, 8:49:55 AM9/10/12
can any one help me for finding year over year growth calculation in mdx(ssas).
where i have data for current year(6 month) and previous year(12 month),
so can't compare current year with previous year.

i used parallel period function, but i got full year data of previous year where i want only 6 month data as compare to current year.

so, please anyone help me. i urgently want the solution. it is very important for me.

san...@gmail.com

Sep 11, 2012, 11:57:44 AM9/11/12
For period over period MDX you can look at the following link...
http://stackoverflow.com/questions/9895611/how-to-create-a-period-over-period-measurement-in-mdx