Cube Proccessing Error

Ion G.

Feb 5, 2001, 9:14:48 AM2/5/01

I'am using NT4 worstation with SQL2000 and OLAP2000 to access a server Win2000Enterprise with SQL2000 and OLAP2000 on it. I build a cubes based on data from SQL tables.Tables and cubes are on the server.
My problem:
When I proccess a large cube from the workstation I receive an error (-2147221423 Could not open object ....).When I proccess the same cube from the server I don't receive an error. When I proccess small cubes from the same workstation on the same server everything is OK.

Any idea will be appreciated.

Jiong Feng

Feb 7, 2001, 9:40:02 PM2/7/01
Hi, Ion:

This error is raised usually when a DSO request to open or remove an object
from PINO fails.

Please try to increase the Server timeout property on the server properties
and try again.

If this still occurs, feel free to let me know (pls send email to me
directly so I could give you a quick response) and we will try to repro it
here.

Thanks

Jiong Feng
fe...@microsoft.com

lavinb...@gmail.com

Aug 26, 2013, 8:01:20 AM8/26/13
I am getting the same error.

Please advise how this can be fixed and why its happened.

Error(-2147221423): Unable to open server object (Internal (Database 'OLAP' could not be opened on the server)).

For me, to re run the incremental process fixed the issue temporarily.