Audit SQL

Brett

Jun 30, 2005, 6:47:02 PM6/30/05
I am looking for a pre-packaged solution for auditing record level changes to
SQL tables. I know this can be set up through custom triggers but my
organization does not have the resources to develop this. We are looking to
buy something that will work out of box.

Does anyone have any recommendations for something that does a good job with
SQL auditing?

Thanks.

Hari Prasad

Jul 1, 2005, 2:08:57 AM7/1/05

See the ENTEGRA product from Lumigent.

http://www.lumigent.com/products/entegra.html

Thanks
Hari
SQL Server MVP

"Brett" <Br...@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message

tarun7...@gmail.com

May 24, 2013, 9:01:47 AM5/24/13

To perform the auditing of the record level changes that are done in the SQL tables, I can recommend you a Lepide's tool which has the ability to tell you the who, what, when and where of each changes(like Create, Alter and Drop) done in the SQl Server and database objects.