Audit database?

SQL

Jul 1, 2010, 9:13:40 PM7/1/10
I am trying to create a SQL Server 2005 audit database for DBA
monitoring purposes. Please let me know if anyone has suggestions
about tables and scripts I would need to get this started. Please do
point to any links as well.
Thank You.

charle...@gmail.com

Jun 6, 2013, 9:15:40 AM6/6/13

For performing an easy auditing in SQL Server 2005 of the SQL Server and Database objects, I can recommend you to go in for a utility tool which has the ability to perform such tasks in fraction of seconds. The tool does gives a report on the who, what, when and where of the changes done like CREATE, ALTER and DROP on the database objects namely tables, stored procedures,trigers and much more. To know more features of the tool refer to http://www.sqlserveraudit.org/