SQL server express edition & MS ACcess 2007

Venkata Ramana Nori

Apr 3, 2010, 1:33:01 AM4/3/10
Hi

I need help to fix the following problem.

I've written a small MS Access 2007 program having links with the tables of
SQL Server 2005 Express Edition. The problem is it worked out in development
environment. But it's giving error during production environment.

In development environment the system has MS OFFice 2007 & SQL Server 2005
Standard Edition installed,

In production environment the system has MS Office 2003 & SQL Server 2005
Express edition is installed

I'm facing the following error.

SQL State '08004'

Sql Server Error: '4060'

Server rejected the connection; Access to selected database has been denied.

How to fix this error?

--
Venkat Nori