Free New Stored Procedure Tool

1 view

NumbLock

Apr 4, 2011, 8:04:04 PM4/4/11
Hello all. Just wanted let you know about a new program I wrote to help
with creating stored procedures. I had a table with lots of columns that
I needed to create an insert and update procedure for. The program
generates the insert and update procedures and also VB code for a SQL
command object. Pretty straightforward. Would be interested in hearing
any ideas suggestions bug fixes or whatever. This program is free for
whatever use. But I am accepting donations if you're so inclined. My
paypal address is in the readme.

It is available at www.hendersonsystemsinc.com/procgen
<http://www.hendersonsystemsinc.com/procgen>

Regards,
NumbLock
There are only 10 kinds of people in the world. Those
who understand binary and those who don't