XL3 Cube Datatransfer Slicer to StoredProcedure

sge...@googlemail.com

Apr 11, 2017, 6:45:36 AM4/11/17
Hello everybody,
We use XL3 Cubed 9.0.4.6 and fill a checkbox-list shows string values airport stations. (TXL, AUH, MIA)
The user can now check or uncheck the stations.
The slicer creates now a list 'TXL', 'AUH', 'MIA' and this list do I want to give a stored procedure GetCarParkSpace() as argument.

But, the values cannot be used as a parameter because the string is not escaped. So far as I know is no option to escape the string the sliver like ('''TXL'',''AUH'',''MIA''')

Thank in advance for support and ideas.
Sven