Error in OLE DB Provider for Analysis Services 10.0

Waldemar Gil

Mar 4, 2009, 7:11:12 AM3/4/09
Hi.

I have Win 2008 Ent x64 server A with SQL Server 2008 and Analysis Services
installed.

I try to connect to this server (Analysis Services cube) from another
computer B via SQL Server Management Studio and connection is ok. Next, I
try to connect from computer B to server A via OLE DB Provider for Analysis
Services 10.0. Data source and security information are correct. Click "Test
connection" button and get message from "Microsoft Data Link Error":

"Test connection failed because of an error in setting the window handle
property. Multiple-step OLE DB operation generated error."

Many thinks in advance.

Waldek

srividya...@gmail.com

Apr 16, 2013, 5:02:47 AM4/16/13

Hello Waldek - Did you get any response for this? I m facing the same issue now. Could you please let me know what you did to resolve this.