Need help with Error 26073

Saj

Nov 5, 2012, 9:56:32 AM11/5/12
we have a Windows 2008 Active/passive cluster running sql server 2008r2 sp2 cu1. For the past couple of weeks, it been giving us error 26073 "TCP connection closed but a child process of SQL Server may be holding a duplicate of the connection"s socket. Consider enabling the TcpAbortiveClose SQL Server registry setting and restarting SQL Server. If the problem persists, contact Technical Support.". This is a HP DL 585g7 with a HP SAN and 256 Gb RAM.

Please let me know if anyone's seen this or has suggestions.