Secure cloud data with the 1st full database security for Microsoft SQL Azure

Sam B.

Sep 8, 2012, 3:58:46 PM9/8/12
It's here, live, and ready for download! We have just launched GreenSQL 2.2 which supports Microsoft SQL 2012 and Microsoft SQL Azure cloud service. Our new 2.2 version includes some great new capabilities so be sure to visit our website for the full details. And a great, big thank you to our engineers, programmers, testers, and product managers who put in absurdly long hours to make sure everything was done on time, on budget, and to the highest standard.

Find our more --> http://bit.ly/OWusTV