YEAR END CLOSING IN SOLOMON

sba...@manrikgroup.com

Feb 8, 2007, 10:08:11 AM2/8/07
Could anyone advise as to how long it takes for the year end closing
in Solomon. The process on my computer has been running for over three
hours.

Laura Barber

Feb 8, 2007, 11:02:03 AM2/8/07
That sounds like a long time. It is possible you are experiencing a known
defect. See KB article 893326. It's a known problem in 5.5 sp3 - 6.5, and
FRx 6.5 and 6.7 (pre SP8). The solution is to apply (or re-apply) the proper
FRx installation scripts for your version of FRx.
--
Laura Barber

Ruel

Feb 12, 2007, 11:48:00 PM2/12/07
Hi. I think it is a bug and Solomon needs to fix this issue immediately. We
have been experiencing this since we started implementing 6.0 and 6.5
versions.
Based from the research we had, this is being related to FRx problem and can
be fixed by the Server Based Indexing (SBI) scripts included in Service Pack
4 for FRx 6.7.

Just try this resolution and hopefully it will solve the problem

takumi fujiwara

Feb 16, 2011, 4:09:00 AM2/16/11
This is the exactly same problem i'm having now!!! i'm trying google for this article KB893326 but have no luck. where and how i can solve the problem????