Creating EDI X12 867 - Product Transfer and Resale Report document

JIrvan

Aug 13, 2009, 6:08:01 PM8/13/09
Does anyone have any experience with producing EDI transactions out of SL 7?
We are using a very hacked method that envolves a Crystal report, exported to
Excel, exported to text, then hand edited. I'm not sure who set it up in the
company but it is crazy and prone to error.

Any ideas or recommendations?

Sammy Caras Zayante

Aug 14, 2009, 6:12:01 PM8/14/09
I recommend you retain a Solomon Certified Application Developer who can meet
with you, discuss your needs, and replace your hacked method with one more
user friendly and less prone to error.

Sammy Caras-Zayante

Jay I

Aug 18, 2009, 4:15:01 PM8/18/09
I work for an EDI compnay and we have a software package that will extract
the information for the 867 report right from SL and transform it to the EDI
format of your partner.

My number is 905-635-3328 and my email is jis...@ebridgesoft.com

Feel free to call me if you would like to discuss.

Thanks,
Jay - eBridge

Brian

Aug 24, 2009, 12:31:01 AM8/24/09
Have you talked with MaxQ? They wrote the base EDI package that Solomon
purchased as their EDI solution. They create document mappings for various
EDI forms handled in Solomon, and also write program customizations for
non-standard forms to work with the EDI module.

Jim

Aug 24, 2009, 9:48:02 AM8/24/09
Yes, working for MaxQ, we do have experience with exporting / importing EDI
information into / out of SL.

Relating to Sammy's comment, likely to be a custom solution for you guys,
but shouldn't be too bad.

MaxQ number: (203) 840-8930
Or through the Services request page,
http://www.maxqtech.com/index.php?q=contact/Services

Oz

Mar 24, 2011, 8:35:13 PM3/24/11
Hello Jay,

What Transactions do you have already mapped in EDI to work with Solomon's ed tables?