Google Groepen ondersteunt geen nieuwe Usenet-berichten of -abonnementen meer. Historische content blijft zichtbaar.

Out of Balance Trial Balance

19 weergaven
Naar het eerste ongelezen bericht

Dan

ongelezen,
14 jul 2011, 18:44:0414-07-2011
aan
I have a customer who noticed that their FRx Balance Sheet was out of
balance for a recent period (it was in balance the period before, but
now it's out of balance). I took a look at the GL Trial balance, and
it is also out of balance by the same aount. The assets are about
$2200 less than the liabilties. The customer is using multicompany,
and only one company is out of balance.

I've run queries against the GLTran table, looking for batches out of
balance. I was also looking for unposted batches, but I'm not finding
any. Does anyone have any suggestions on where to look to pinpoint
this imbalance?

Thanks
Dan Carroll
Senior Developer
Coalition Computing Corporation

Richard Roberts II

ongelezen,
9 sep 2011, 12:42:4109-09-2011
aan
Review the column formats and see if you have any account setup with a wild card on?

> On Thursday, July 14, 2011 6:44 PM Dan wrote:

> I have a customer who noticed that their FRx Balance Sheet was out of
> balance for a recent period (it was in balance the period before, but
> now it is out of balance). I took a look at the GL Trial balance, and
> it is also out of balance by the same aount. The assets are about
> $2200 less than the liabilties. The customer is using multicompany,
> and only one company is out of balance.
>
> I have run queries against the GLTran table, looking for batches out of
> balance. I was also looking for unposted batches, but I am not finding
0 nieuwe berichten