Error installing client workstation for SL 6.5 on Windows XP SP 3

solomon...@live.com

Apr 18, 2011, 4:02:50 PM4/18/11
Hello,

When we try installing the client workstation for SL 6.5 on a Windows
XP SP 3 machine we get a message box with an X inside. When we click
OK, the installer closes. Please see screen capture at
https://community.dynamics.com/product/sl/f/35/p/53781/96903.aspx#96903.
Any help on this is appreciated.

Stuart N

May 6, 2011, 4:47:24 AM5/6/11
On Apr 18, 4:02 pm, "solomonquer...@live.com"

<solomonquer...@live.com> wrote:
> Hello,
>
> When we try installing the client workstation for SL 6.5 on a Windows
> XP SP 3 machine we get a message box with an X inside. When we click
> OK, the installer closes. Please see screen capture athttps://community.dynamics.com/product/sl/f/35/p/53781/96903.aspx#96903.

> Any help on this is appreciated.

Are there any entries in the Windows Event log that are related to the
install?